HAVE YOU BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST OR HARASSED AT WORK OR ELSEWHERE?
When many people think of discrimination and harassment, they may picture unfair or abusive treatment suffered by a person because of who they are or what they look like. When it comes to employment circumstances, some forms of discrimination and harassment are illegal and should be discussed with a lawyer.
At Rieders, Travis, Dohrmann, Mowrey, Humphrey & Waters, we are committed to protecting the civil rights of our clients. We can advise you if you are being mistreated by your employer, if you are experiencing a hostile work environment or if you lost your job because of who you are. And we can fight vigorously in court for your interests if the law was broken. Contact us to learn more.
Get Experienced Legal Representation
Numerous federal laws and Pennsylvania laws provide protections to all citizens. We have represented many people in Pennsylvania who have been unfairly treated because of:
- Their sex, age, race, nationality or religion
- Their military background, education (e.g., GED recipients), certain criminal history
- Discrimination based on disability or handicap, which is the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Pregnancy, jury duty or medical leave, which is protected under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- A workers’ comp or unemployment claim
- Refused sexual advances
Williamsport Discrimination Attorneys
Pennsylvania Harassment Attorneys
Whether you believe you have experienced a wrongful discharge, a wrongful termination, sexual harassment or another serious problem, call us at 570-323-8711 to discuss your situation in confidence. We can explain how the law applies to your situation and help you plan your next steps.