- Widener University Commonwealth Law School—J.D.
- Susquehanna University—Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Magna Cum Laude Departmental Honors) and Minor in Economics
- Legal Extern at the North Penn Legal Services where he provided pro-bono services working with attorneys.
- Legal Extern at the Middle District Court of Pennsylvania, working for Honorable Judge Arbuckle.
- Member of Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity
- President of Pre-Law Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Fraternity
Service to the Community
- As a Tau Kappa Epsilon member of the Iota Beta Chapter, he and his follow members spent the fall 2018 and spring 2019 semester working to raise $37,945.33 for their philanthropy St. Jude.
- Helped to engage new students at Susquehanna University to take care of abandoned and harmed animals.
- Visited the elderly at local homes the near campus of Susquehanna University to give them an opportunity to tell their stories. Wrote a book on one woman’s life so that she would always have her story on record for her family.
- Helped new students to move in and adjust to campus life while studying at Susquehanna University.
- Studied abroad in Greece, learning about the culture. Studied the history of the nation as well.
Activities at the Firm
Trevor has begun his first year at the firm and looks forward to developing his legal skills as he continues to work with other attorneys and members of the firm. The attorney will continue to be an active member of the community and to provide local assistance, service and support to others. Trevor enjoys the outdoors, sports and furthering his education.