Pennsylvania Workplace Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffered an injury at work, our firm can help. Under workers’ compensation laws, you may be entitled to wage benefits, medical benefits and other provisions meant to protect workers who are hurt while performing their duties.
Attorney Jeff Dohrmann is a highly experienced workers’ compensation lawyer who knows the law and understands the intricacies of workers’ comp claims, settlements and appeals. Jeff can advise you and your family regarding your rights and options if you or a loved one was injured as a result of any of the following:
- Marcellus Shale gas explosions
- Product defects
- Scaffolding accidents
- Explosions and fires
- Falling walls or excavation collapses
- Construction accidents involving cranes, bricks, falling debris and other hazards
- Agricultural and farming accidents
- Retail and warehouse injuries
- Vehicles exploding or rolling over, or with parts coming loose
- Defective equipment, both foreign and domestic
- Defective or toxic construction materials, including Chinese wallboard
- Burn injuries
Protect Your Interests With an Experienced Lawyer on Your Side
Even if a workers’ compensation claim has been accepted, there are many tools under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act that an employer may attempt to use to modify or terminate your benefits. It is important that you take the necessary steps to protect your interests, including notifying the employer of your injury within 120 days of the date you know of the injury and its relationship to the employment, and filing a claim within three years of the date of the injury. You should have an experienced lawyer assisting you and protecting your rights every step of the way.
Contact a Workplace Accident Attorney · The Consultation Is Free
Rieders, Travis, Dohrmann, Mowrey, Humphrey & Waters can help if you or a loved one has suffered a work injury. Contact us to speak to a highly experienced Pennsylvania workers’ comp lawyer about your case.