Williamsport Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
GET THE HELP YOU NEED FROM AN ATTORNEY WHO UNDERSTANDS
If you were hurt on the job or as a result of your work, you may have to deal with pain and recovery from the injury itself, and you and your family may be experiencing financial hardship as well. The good news is that if you qualify for workers’ compensation, you may be legally entitled to receive wage benefits and to have your medical care covered. In addition, you may be eligible for benefits that relate to the loss of use of a body part, to disfigurement, to reimbursement for assistive devices such as wheelchairs, and even to necessary alterations to your home or vehicle.
The bad news is that your employer or your employer’s insurance company may attempt to deny or minimize the benefits that you legitimately deserve. They may argue that your injury is not work related, that it is not serious or that it does not require surgery or other treatment. For these reasons, you may need the help of an experienced lawyer to protect your legal rights. That’s where we can help.
Employers and Insurance Companies Have Their Lawyers. Who Will Take Your Side?
Attorney Jeff Dohrmann represents injured Pennsylvania workers. He can help you understand your legal rights and pursue appropriate compensation related to:
- Workplace injuries and occupational diseases
- Construction site accidents, mining accidents and industrial accidents
- Marcellus Shale gas drilling accidents
- Back and neck injuries involving slipped disks, herniated disks or spinal cord damage
- Knee injuries and other joint problems
- Wrist and hand problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendinitis
- Arm injuries, including epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis
- Hearing loss or loss of vision
- Heart and Lung Act injuries
- Lung, bronchial or neurological problems from exposure to fumes or chemicals
- Stress-related conditions such as depression, anxiety disorders and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- RSV (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) and CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Burns and chemical burns
- Amputations and loss of use
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Aggravation of underlying or pre-existing conditions
Get Your Important Questions Answered
Having successfully handled many difficult workers’ comp cases, Jeff can help you answer important questions like:
- How long can I receive benefits?
- Who decides how much I will receive? Can I receive a lump-sum payment?
- Do I have to go where the insurance company says I have to go for medical treatment?
- What if my employer says I can’t have surgery? Can I get a second opinion?
- Will my employer retaliate against me for filing a workers’ comp claim? What if I lose my job?
- How do I deal with the different agencies involved in my case?
Contact a Williamsport Workers’ Compensation Attorney | Pennsylvania Workplace Injury Attorney
We understand the difficulties you may be facing if you are struggling with a work-related injury. We understand the frustration that can come when you are not being treated fairly. Contact us for a free consultation about your case.