Strong Legal Representation When a Serious Accident Has Occurred
When trucks and large commercial vehicles crash or collide with other vehicles, the consequences can be disastrous. With its high volume of commercial traffic and significant heavy industry and mining, Pennsylvania has one of the highest occurrences of fatal truck accidents in the country.
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a truck or car accident, contact us. Our experienced personal injury lawyers have handled hundreds of accident cases in Pennsylvania and other states. We may be able to help you seek compensation for lost wages, medical care, pain and suffering, and future expenses.
With a long record of successful outcomes in both state and federal courts, our firm represents clients in cases involving:
- Interstate and intrastate trucking on highways 80, 81, 99, 180, 14, 15, 220, 287, 44 and other routes
- Marcellus Shale trucking, including commercial vehicles used to transport equipment into wooded areas
- Water trucks and gas trucks
- Multiple vehicles
- Cars that were cut off by trucks, and vice versa
- Vehicles speeding or making illegal turns
- Distracted driving
- Catastrophic injuries and loss of life
Whether the injury was sustained by a trucker, a noncommercial driver or a passenger, we can clearly explain how the law relates to your situation. Your options may include filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Contact a Williamsport Truck Accident Attorney · The Consultation Is Free
The Williamsport and Bloomsburg trucking injury attorneys of Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters, Waffenschmidt & Dohrmann can advise you if you or a loved one was hurt in an accident involving a truck, tractor-trailer or commercial vehicle. Contact us for a free consultation.