Pennsylvania Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Because of the size and power differential that exists between motorcycles and larger vehicles, and because of the exposure of the rider's body to impact, motorcycle crashes are often serious and sometimes fatal, regardless of the skill level of the cyclist. With the revocation of Pennsylvania's helmet law, severe head injuries and deaths are likely to increase.
At Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters, Waffenschmidt & Dohrmann, we can help if you or a loved one was seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Pennsylvania. If another party was negligent or irresponsible, our lawyers may be able to help you recover financial compensation to cover lost wages, medical expenses, property damage or loss of life.
- Motorcycles struck by cars pulling out of driveways
- Motorcycles hit while pulling out onto a major highway
- Cyclists hit by cars and trucks at intersections and crossings
- Accidents involving high speed, illegal turns or moving violations by another driver
- Accidents involving drunk driving
- Incidents caused by distracted driving — talking, texting or accessing the Internet on mobile devices or cellphones
- Crashes on highway 220 between Jersey Shore to Lock Haven
- Accidents on routes 80, 81 (the northeast extension), 99, 180, 14, 15, 287 and 44
- Accidents involving out-of-state cyclists who can file suit in federal court
Contact us to learn more.
Contact a Williamsport Motorcycle Accident Attorney · The Consultation Is Free
Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters, Waffenschmidt & Dohrmann can advise you if you or a loved one was involved in a motorcycle crash, car accident or truck accident. Having successfully handled many motorcycle accidents and biker injuries over the years, our attorneys can advise you on your options, which may include filing a personal injury case.
Call 570-505-5566 or 800-784-6789 for a free consultation.