Pennsylvania Cancer Misdiagnosis Attorney
We all rely on doctors and other medical providers to diagnose and treat us competently, and this happens most of the time. Sometimes, though, critical errors are made in diagnosis, something important is overlooked, or care is not provided as soon as it should be. When these delays happen, people can suffer serious harm, and sometimes they lose their lives.
As medical malpractice attorneys with decades of experience, we have dealt with many cases related to delayed diagnosis, misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose in various contexts. We understand the medical and legal principles involved in pursuing appropriate compensation, and we can advise you if you or a loved one was hurt with regard to:
- Emergency room misdiagnosis or hospital errors
- Diagnostic mistakes related to surgery
- Diagnostic mistakes involving radiology, CT scans, X-rays and other imaging
- Failure to diagnose diabetes, renal disease or kidney problems
- Failure to diagnose heart disease, cardiac arrest, stroke, pulmonary embolism or aneurysm
- Missed colon holes or injuries
- Closed head injuries, brain injuries or concussions
- Glaucoma or other eye conditions
- Cancers, lymphomas, tumors or growths that were misdiagnosed
- Failure to provide pap smears and prostate exams
- Failure to diagnose fetal problems or birth injury
- Orthopedic and joint problems, including wrist, hip, femur and knee injuries
If you are concerned about how a wrong diagnosis or late diagnosis has impacted your life, seek advice from one of our highly qualified lawyers. We have the knowledge, the resources and the experience needed to get results through settlement or trial.
Contact a Williamsport Delayed Diagnosis Attorney · The Consultation Is Free
Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters, Waffenschmidt & Dohrmann can represent you if you suffered harm due to negligent or erroneous diagnostic care. Contact us to speak to a highly experienced Pennsylvania medical malpractice lawyer about your case. We offer a free consultation on all personal injury matters.