Pennsylvania Professional Malpractice Lawyer
Attorneys are entrusted with important matters that can impact the lives of their clients in profound ways. When an attorney fails to meet their professional responsibility by practicing negligently, dishonestly or incompetently, a client can sue that attorney for damages, but this calls for mature counsel with strong legal knowledge and strong courtroom skills.
At Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters, Waffenschmidt & Dohrmann, our experienced trial lawyers represent clients in legal malpractice cases, in addition to other professional malpractice matters such as medical malpractice. With the majority of our attorneys offering more than 20 years of practice experience, we understand what constitutes legal malpractice in Pennsylvania, and we understand what it actually takes to win a malpractice case.
Many legal malpractice claims arise in the context of Marcellus Shale property searches, right-of-way issues and other gas-related problems.
Do You Suspect Attorney Misconduct or Attorney Misrepresentation?
If you suspect that legal malpractice occurred, contact us. We can advise you regarding your legal rights and options if you believe:
- An attorney put their interests ahead of yours, financially or otherwise
- An attorney made a mistake that caused you harm or led to a poor outcome
- An attorney misrepresented his or her abilities in being able to handle a legal matter
- An attorney billed you inappropriately, had you sign an unreasonable fee contract or violated a fee contract
- An attorney defrauded you, lied to you or behaved unethically in another way
- An attorney missed a statute of limitations
Contact a Williamsport Legal Malpractice Lawyer
Call Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters, Waffenschmidt & Dohrmann at 570-505-5566 to discuss your concerns. With decades of experience handling professional malpractice in Pennsylvania, our lawyers can advise you regarding your options, which may include filing suit and seeking appropriate compensation.